Monday, April 1, 2013

Ragamuffin.

For various reasons, one of which is for insurance purposes, we utilize University of Utah Health Care services. In case you live outside of Utah (or inside of Utah but under a rock), BYU and U of U are rival schools. It took some pride-swallowing for this BYU alumna to voluntarily visit a medical center associated with the U, but you do what you gotta do.

I had to get some blood work taken care of today, so I moseyed on over to the health center (assuming cars can mosey). When I arrived, I realized that I was wearing a BYU sweatshirt. And even had I removed the sweatshirt, I was wearing a BYU t-shirt underneath. A little awkward.

And to top it all off, my hair was still in the braid I put it in yesterday and consequently slept on.

Oh, I keep it classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment