Saturday, April 20, 2013

Lovely ladies.

Ever since Jacob and I watched Les Miserables at the beginning of the year, I've frequently listened to the music on Pandora. And by "frequently," I mean "up to six times a week for hours at a time." (Before this, I was on a Thoroughly Modern Millie kick. I go through phases.)

The other day we were doing the dishes together and I began to serenade him with some of my favorite Les Mis songs. After multiple instances of belting out a line followed by mumbling gibberish, I turned to him and said, "You'd think with how often I listen to these songs, I'd know the words a lot better."

Alas.

Which reminds me: When Eponine sings "Every word that he says is a dagger in me!" (which happens to be the line Jacob and I sing to each other most frequently, without any context), I can't help but imagine this:


Teehee.

2 comments:

  1. Do you use Spotify? If not, you should. It's amazing. It's a cross between Pandora and iTunes. You can still listen to radio stations, like Pandora, but you can create playlists from their music library. I have a Les Mis playlist and I listen to the music all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhm... Somehow I just saw this post, and it pretty much made my day. I love you!

    ReplyDelete