Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sweatin' to the Oldies, Part 2

Just in case you were thinking to yourself, "Self, what kind of crazy cool moves has Jennifer been doing during her workouts these last two days?", allow me to present you with this:



I kid you not, I did some of those very dance moves at the stake dances in high school. Especially the ones during the "gimme, gimme some lovin'" part. Be jealous.

All of a sudden, I understand why I was 1) ridiculously sweaty and 2) never surrounded by swooning menfolk during the dances. Eh, their loss.

(In case you were also wondering, Jacob and I did not meet at a dance. And he has yet to see me work out to this video. I'm afraid he might judge.)

Update: I may or may not have watched this video clip, oh, five times in the last half hour. It brings me joy. Also, I added a poll for you to vote on what we should name our unconceived firstborn son, just for kicks. (Also, I apparently don't know how to spell Leif correctly.)

1 comment:

  1. Gimme Some Lovin' is a good song. No comment on the actual video part of the video.

    Also, I don't like my choices for the poll. Definitely need to have some sort of choice that refers to non-normal names, but not those already listed. Although I can't think of any examples right now.

    ReplyDelete