Wednesday, March 30, 2011

TMI?

Speaking of shaving, my legs are currently inflicted with approximately seventeen thousand ingrown hairs. Hacking away at them with tweezers didn't help much, either. Time for a new razor, perhaps?

* * *

I'm currently wearing a pair of Jacob's socks. A pair of his dirty socks. Now, I do own several pairs of socks myself. But 85 percent of them have holes in them, and retrieving them would have required -- gasp! -- opening a dresser drawer. Much easier to just pick up the socks on the floor. So now my feet are warm(er) and I have two fewer socks to pick up in the bedroom! Win-win.

* * *

The other day, Jacob and I attended a game night with my sisters and their husbands. For one of the games, each player had to write down one word that described me. My sisters and brothers-in-law wrote words like "musical," "entertaining," and "easygoing." You may be wondering what word Jacob picked to describe me. Beautiful? Charming? Practically perfect in every way?

Nope. He wrote down "awkward."

I have no clue where he got that idea from.

No comments:

Post a Comment