Monday, March 28, 2011

Hairy Scary Monster

Conversation with Heather (paraphrased):

Heather: I'm glad it's Conference next week. No skirts!
Me: Skirts are the bane of my existence.
thinks for a minute
Me: Actually, shaving is the bane of my existence.

Poor Jacob. He didn't know he was marrying a hairy she-beast.

(For the record, however, I do attempt to shave my legs at least twice a week.)

Also, for the Erickson Family Slideshow Extraordinaire, Jacob and I need to come up with a fake rock band name for ourselves. The possibilities are endless! And since it's hard to settle on just one name, I'm turning to you, dear readers, for your input. You may vote on your favorite of several band names on the poll on the right, but I'm also open to further suggestions.

The fate of our band is in your hands.

4 comments:

  1. I voted for the Flaming Toasters, because in high school my band bowling team's name was the Flying Toasters. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shave more often than me; however, I shave more completely than you. Don't think I have forgotten how you only shave the part of your leg that people see. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the side that people see that is

    ReplyDelete
  4. I chose Electric Shock.

    It makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete