Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"I'm all chocolate-d out." "You haven't had any chocolate today." "What about those cookies?" "Those were yesterday!"

I just heard an ad on Pandora stating that the average person will have 28 first kisses.

Twenty-eight?! Seriously? I don't think I've even gone on 28 first dates in my life.

* * *

Our light bulbs in the bathroom have burnt out one by one, and for quite some time we were getting by on the light of one lone bulb. We finally bought some new light bulbs a few days ago, and Jacob replaced them. It was awesome for about ten seconds -- and then I looked around and was mildly horrified about how dirty the bathroom was.

Spots on the ceiling! Grime on the baseboards! And our white shower curtain -- did I detect a hint of orange tinge on the bottom?

Today, I buckled down and scrubbed the bathroom till it shone like the top of the Chrysler building. It made me feel like a custodian at UOP again, minus the sweltering heat, the hideously orange t-shirt, and the Spanish speaking coworkers.

Now if only I could muster up the motivation to clean the rest of our apartment as thoroughly (or at all) . . .

1 comment:

  1. I have a friend who has kissed around 15 guys...this year alone. She thinks she has kissed about two hundred guys in total. She thinks she has gone on about 300 first dates. I told her she should have a goal to go on 1,000 first dates. She is kinda my hero.

    ReplyDelete