Thursday, September 19, 2013

Chillin' like a villain

Fall is in the air. And I'm SO EXCITED. Bring on the pumpkin patches, corn mazes, haunted houses, and autumn leaves!

Excerpts of conversations I've had with Jacob:

Trying to convince Jacob to buy candy corn: "But candy corns are the best corns of all!"

Perusing Stephen's Hot Chocolate's website to see what flavors are available: "Here's some ideas of what you can get me for Christmas. I want white chocolate, and hazelnut, and raspbs (raspberry). And if orange creme ever comes back, I want like FIVE of those."

. . . Okay, so maybe those are the only conversations regarding the changing seasons I can remember. Well, besides me declaring "we MUST go to a pumpkin patch!" just about every single day. What can I say? Fall is my favorite!

1 comment:

  1. They are the best corns of all! That makes me want some. I'm attempting to hold out until October...

    ReplyDelete