Saturday, July 21, 2012

"I don't drink gum."

So there I was, washing my hair and thinking to myself, "Dang, girl, you are shedding a TON today!" Naturally, my next thought was, "How can I make a blog post out of this?" 

I decided I would be really clever and take a picture of the shower wall, coated with my recently-departed hair and make a guessing game out of it. "Guess how many hairs I shed!", my post would proclaim. "The contestant who makes the closest guess will win a special prize!"

And then I would confess, "Just kidding! I've counted all of my shed hairs before. Never again. Never, never again."

And that would be that.

However, I hit a bit of a snag when it came to photographing the evidence. You see, when I took the first photo, you couldn't see the hair very well because it was spread out so much. I took the liberty of creating a representation in Paint:

So then I moved the hair to a more central location, with most ends meeting in a nucleus of sorts:


Finally, I wrapped the hair into a Giant Hairball of Mass Destruction:


At that point, I nearly tossed my cookies myself. So you can thank me for not posting the actual photos here. (Thanks are accepted both in verbal praise and in baked goods. Preferably baked goods.)

No comments:

Post a Comment