Friday, July 22, 2011

Dream big.

A couple of days ago, Jacob played dodgeball with some other men at the church building. He asked me to come along, so I packed some snacks and a book and did so.

One of the men brought his four children with him. The oldest, a boy maybe 8 or 9 years old, decided to do some sit ups. He asked each of his younger sisters to help hold his legs down.

After going on for several minutes, his youngest sister was straight up tired of sitting on his legs, and she told him so. His response? "Wait! I'm ten seconds away from a six pack!"

(Once those ten seconds were up, he turned around, lifted his shirt, and looked at his stomach. He then started exclaiming, "Oh. My. Gosh. OH. MY. GOSH! DAD! I did sit ups for seven minutes and I still don't have a six pack!")

Teehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment