Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Flowers, chocolates, promises you don't intend to keep

This morning Jacob woke me up at 6 with a Valentine's Day breakfast in bed surprise (consisting of a bagel, yogurt, part of a muffin, peanut butter crackers* [ha!], and milk). He said he stayed up all night just so he could surprise me (he didn't have work yesterday, so he could've gone to bed at an "early time", which really means four in the morning).

I think he made me breakfast partially because he loves me and partially so it would mask my morning breath of death by the time he came to bed.

Happy Valentine's Day!

*So we bought a Costco pack of snack crackers MONTHS ago. We ate all of the cheese crackers and the cookie-style crackers ages ago, and we've been hanging on to about 30 packages of peanut butter crackers ever since. A few days ago I snuck one in the lunch bag he took to work. He retaliated by telling me I needed to eat ten packages a day. So far, neither of us have eaten any. So if you're in the area and you like peanut butter crackers, I'd be happy to gift you some!

No comments:

Post a Comment