Friday, December 2, 2011

Keeping him on his toes

When Jacob is in the shower, one of my favorite things to do is to stand right outside the bathroom door, wait for him to open it, and surprise (read: scare) him by saying, "Grandma, it's me . . . Anastasia!" Much like this:


It makes me laugh every time. Though at one point he started banging on the door in an attempt to scare me before opening it, on the off chance that I was lurking just outside. But since he hasn't done that in a while, and since it sounds like he's about to finish his shower right about now, I must be off.

Muahaha.

3 comments:

  1. I remember you talking like this too! GOOD TIMES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, love it! I remember you guys saying that. Also, I love to scare Thomas too, though I don't use the line from Anastasia :) Our poor husbands!

    ReplyDelete